Yes, I am succumbing to the resolution frenzy brought on by the turning of the yearly calendar. You will be happy to note it does not involve exercise of any form. My family travel resolutions are as follows:
Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate Sleeps5 earns from qualifying purchases. Sleeps5 provides links to products or services that may interest you. Viewing or buying via a link means Sleeps5 may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
1. Invest in a portable GPS system — self explanatory.
2. Do not over schedule: as in, it is not possible to visit Notre Dame, the Bastille, the Louvre, the Tuileries and Arc de Triomphe in one day, on foot, without serious spa treatments and family therapy. Can’t afford either spa or psychiatrist anyway, therefore “under scheduling” is better for the budget minded.
3. Kennel pets while traveling, thus eliminating phone calls from house sitters regarding the whereabouts of runaway Rover.
4. Pack a wad of toilet paper and small change at all times when traveling in Europe, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, Nicaragua . . .
5. Along the same lines as the former, call iPhone company and request “app” for public toilet locator when traveling in London (not sure this app actually exists). Most unfortunate memories here for family Jacobsen . . . Resolution met!! Find-Public-Restroom Thank you Sandy
6. Worry less and travel more.
Now send me your resolutions.
Update – there is an app for public toilet locator! – see the comments.
Happy New Year from Sleeps5