In response to a request from one of our readers, we are adding a quick list of Hawaii hotels for Maui and Oahu that can accommodate a family of 5 or 6. See the Sleeps5 Hawaii page for more links to tourist websites and family-friendly things to do for Hawaii.
Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate Sleeps5 earns from qualifying purchases. Sleeps5 provides links to products or services that may interest you. Viewing or buying via a link means Sleeps5 may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
(Affiliate disclosure – at no extra cost to you, using TripAdvisor or Booking.com through the links below may result in a small commission to Sleeps5.)
Maui Hotel Rooms to Sleep a Family of 5 or 6:
- First up in paradise on the island of Maui is the Honua Kai Resort & Spa. The resort is located in Ka-anapali not far from the village of Lahaina. Honua Kai has suites that sleep five and even up to six with a roll-away.
- A second entry is the Kauhale Makai Maui condo, that has two bedroom suites that sleep up to six with a master bedroom and a second room with two beds. Ocean views are available as well.
- And still another option is the Maui Beach Vacation Club.
- Hawaii is home to numerous condos that are rented out on behalf of their owners, providing numerous possibilities for families.
Click here to check prices for Honua Kai Resort & Spa on Booking.com.
Click here to check prices for Maui Beach Vacation Club on Booking.com.
O’ahu Hotel Rooms to Sleep a Family of 5 or 6:
Read about our experience with 7 family-friendly restaurants in Waikiki.
- The island of O’ahu, with its bustling city of Honolulu and the famous Waikiki Beach, includes the Imperial Hawaii Resort Waikiki. The resort is right there in the action, with rooms offering a queen bed plus a sofabed and roll-away that can sleep up to as many as six.
- Further afield, by a series of ocean lagoons in Ko Olina, is the Aulani Disney Resort and Spa. It has a number of suites and villas that can sleep a family of five or more. The hotel has all the expected amenities that come with a Disney experience.
- There are other high-end hotels surrounding the lagoons, with walkways stretching from one end to the other. This really is a special location with activities for both little ones and teens.
Click here to check prices for Imperial Hawaii Resort at Waikiki.
Click here to check prices for Aulani Disney Resort on Hotels.com.
Hope this gets you started on your vacation amongst the palm trees.